As a business owner of a shop or establishment, you are compulsorily required to get the same registered under the Shops and Establishment Act.
Documents Required For Shop Registration
- Name of Enterprise/Shop
- Passport Size Photograph.
- PAN Card
- Aadhar Card / Voter ID.
- Affidavit regarding non-employment of child labour.
- Rent Agreement / Municipal Receipt.
- Electricity Bill – Self/Owner
- Proof of opening of establishment – Letter From local Ward Council.
- Declaration regards non-registration of establishment prior to registration.
- Photograph of the sign board of establishment / shop.
- Signature with Designation of the Employer.
- Signature of Applicant.
- No of Employees in Establishment.
- Valid Mobile No and Email ID